Meet our Counselor!
What is a School Counselor?
School Counselors are a type of helper in your school. We help students with things like problem solving, self-confidence, coping skills, and one’s motivation to achieve!
Our counselor is here to help students at school and to help families with resources at home.
What is the purpose of individual, group counseling, and classroom guidance?
- To help students to develop self-understanding and self-awareness
- To encourage students to recognize and make the best use of their abilities
- To help students build self-confidence
- To assist students in the decision-making/problem solving process
- To give students an opportunity to talk about educational and personal/social concerns
- To help students adapt to school and social situations
How does a student receive individual counseling services?
Self, Parent, Teacher or Administrative Referral